[NCSG-PC] [Public Comment] Call for volunteers - Registration Data Consensus Policy for gTLDs

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:10:30 EET 2022

Greetings friends.

Letting you know that Benjamin (now added) has also offered to help with
this. Also be mindful that there are only 10 days left now to the deadline
and the NCSG community/PC is required to review the comment before it is
submitted. So, forgive me if it sounds like I am pushing but can we have
something soon for review?

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/