[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Call for Volunteers: Representative on the Council Committee for Overseeing and Implementing Continuous Improvement

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 01:10:35 EEST 2021

Well, no and yes. No, because I don't believe this committee has had to
appoint volunteers who directly represent the constituencies and not NCSG;
and yes because we can use the PC call for volunteers procedure to select
councillors, considering that the constituencies each have reps here.

I've consulted the chairs, PC was in copy. NPOC appointed a councilor while
NCUC deferred the decision to be taken at the SG level. So I am waiting for
Bruna's advice on how to proceed

Cheers,
Tomslin