[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: [council] Reminder - topics for meeting with ICANN Board at ICANN61

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 16 02:35:22 EET 2018

Apologies for the confusion, I did not mean for us to discuss this with
the GNSO, I was just thinking when we meet ourselves with the Board, it
would send a really good signal to them if we were actually working on
our own accountability issues and seeking their input, rather than (as
is usually our style) bellyaching about them or the budget or or or....

Steph