[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: [council] Reminder - topics for meeting with ICANN Board at ICANN61

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 02:09:12 EET 2018

Hi Stephanie,

I don't see how this has any relation to the meeting between council and
board. such meeting usually cover ongoing PDP matters and council related
concerns.

I am also wondering why we should ask the board suggestions about
accountability, they can (should) easily refer to the work done already in
ws2 regarding SO/AC accountability (already approved and Farzaneh was the
co-rapporteur). it may even send a wrong signal from our side to the board.

I saw several threads about the CROP and understand people concerns. I
think we already put that in our draft budget comment to complain about the
cut. as a reminder, CROP is for outreach and not targetting our membership
or informing them.