[NCSG-PC] Report for the NCSG of the GNSO COUNCIL MEETING 20th April 2017

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Tue May 9 04:42:47 EEST 2017

Hello all,
	Here I share a report of the GNSO COUNCIL MEETING 20th April 2017. Is based on my notes of the meeting, the recordings and action items distributed by ICANN Staff (which came in very late). Feel free to correct or add any comment or to distribute the report accordingly to the PC best practice.

Cheers,
Martín Silva