[NCSG-PC] Report for the NCSG of the GNSO COUNCIL MEETING 20th April 2017

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue May 9 07:52:33 EEST 2017

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the draft and sharing it,
can you please correct my family name there, it is "Dammak" :). I was also
present in the call while I gave Stephanie my proxy vote since I was
commuting.
I think the format is fine and waiting for others to review before sending
it. for follow-up, we can discuss on how and what we should present in the
report regarding the council discussion.