[NCSG-FC] [DRAFT-2] NCSG-FC Operating Procedures v2 first clean copy

thatomfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 14:36:20 EEST 2018

Hi all,
I will share the final draft tomorrow morning after Remmy has included views of the FC. I will be away from my laptop today but if needed will finalise the OP with Remmy for fast track this process.
Apologies for not being able to respond to your emails today, as mentioned, I have a family affairI need to address, thanks.
Have a great weekend.
Thato Mfikwe.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> Date: 14/07/2018  10:54  (GMT+02:00) To: NCSG Finance Committee <ncsg-fc at lists.ncsg.is> Subject: Re: [NCSG-FC] [DRAFT-2] NCSG-FC Operating Procedures v2 first clean copy
I answered your question on the doc remmy. Multiple times.
I had a language there that said when someone else other than pir is the donor thwy can choose the constituency they want to send the funds to. There is a language in the document. We can make it generic and just say the funder can choose where to send the money to.
I don't agree with having an MOU between constituency and treasurer. It's too formal it's unenforceable it's ineffective.
some questions are being asked multiple times and I have been repeating my answers and had to reiterate some points several times.

so you just don't agree with Thato and I on these issues. You can put my language back and flag that you do not agree with it and suggest a compromise.
The reason why we need to talk to those who wrote the charter is to understand the rationale of having an FC in the first place. Perhaps you'll be convinced that FCs obligations are really limited.

As you know NCSG EC has to approve the operating procedures. It is very likely that in its current state it will be rejected.
I am trying to help but I am really running out of suggestions.