[NCSG-FC] [DRAFT-v1B] NCSG-FC Operating Procedures v1 clean up1B.docx

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 04:36:24 EEST 2018

Hi all
Kindly find the clean up version 1B for your attention.

Do use the below link for additional comments rather than going to the
earlier version, so that no comment will be left unresolved.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g2PxVJiIPEcQgl1k8kDJTEg67mE4H__jFWnhvmn6N8Q/edit?usp=sharing

@farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
I have as much tried to understand and accommodate your earlier
observations. Any comment left on resolved may have to be discussed by FC,
except if we agree on a different direction.

Noteworthy is that considering that there are relatively issues which are
unresolved, I think that our having meeting session (1h-2hr) by next
weekend, will help in resolving same as soon as possible before it could be
shared with our NCSG community. IMO.

Let me know if you have questions,

Thanks for your understanding and good morning from this part of the world
2:32am precisely.

Regards
____
REMMY NWEKE, mNGE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(DigitalSENSE Business News
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
<http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria%E2%80%8E>

*South-South Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D & Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>*
(Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State). JOIN us!!

*Vice President, African Civil Society on the Information Society (ACSIS
<http://www.acsis-scasi.org/en/>)

*NPOC FC Rep @ICANN Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group (NCSG)*
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.