[NCSG-EC] Vaibhav

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:33:04 EEST 2020

Fine with your assessment re his complaint, but he has continued to @
Georgia Tech on Twitter as recently as this morning.

We can still wait until the elections are over to take a decision; there is
no practical difference between being suspended from the list or being
under post moderation, to the extent that his posts do not reach the list
without our consent, and we can consent to nothing.

That still means his vote gets to be counted though.

At this point I can go one way or another, depending on what others think.

Have a nice day,