[NCSG-EC] Vaibhav

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 3 18:43:30 EEST 2020

Bearing in mind the need to ensure confidentiality of formal complaints,
which Mr. Aggarwal's latest email to me indicates that this is, I
reached out to Milton.  He is not prepared to apologize to Mr Aggarwal
on the list.   i am about to inform Mr. A of this fact, and that I have
reviewed the messages in question and not only do not think he has a
valid complaint, but concur with the EC that his behaviour on the list
violates our acceptable standards. Do you agree with this assessment?

I suggest we review his membership after the elections are over. in the
meantime, if you believe that his conduct after the warning in private
was issued continues to be outside the boundaries of acceptable
behaviour, please point me to the evidence and I will inform him that
the NCSG-EC has removed him from the list.  Period of removal should be
temporary in my view, pending removal of membership if indeed he does
not qualify on grounds of his commercial activities.

SP