[NCSG-EC] Quotations for CIVICRM Services and the Company of Choice

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:23:56 EEST 2018

77USD per month after the first 6 months onboarding & development doesn't
sound like much. So funnily enough, 6750+2250, it's excactly $9000. I think
we could get back to them with 5750 for the membership approval & election
system - that would leave us with $1000 for the costs of running the
monthly costs for a year + ~$150 for smaller stuff like hosting. NPOC is
paying less than $80 for a year of hosting at the moment.

-Raoul