[NCSG-EC] Constituency review - questionnaire draft

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Thu Mar 9 03:45:41 EET 2017

Dear Tapani,

i will respond face to face in person when in Denmark, I think its
important, we look at it holistically especially as NPOC. The youngest
constituency within the NCSG.

Thanks

On 8 March 2017 at 13:59, Tapani Tarvainen via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Seems everybody agrees. To clarify, I changed the last part
> of question 4 like this:
>
>    Please also describe the process your constituency uses
>    to make and agree on public comments:
>    How is it done?
>    If any non-members participate, how is that handled?
>
> I will send the questionnaire to Constituency Chairs shortly.
>
> Tapani
>
> On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 06:52:20AM -0800, Robin Gross via NCSG-EC (
> ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is) wrote:
>
> > Hi Tapani,
> >
> > One comment.
> >
> > RE:    Please also describe the process how your constituency makes
> >
> > I think this issue is important enough to break apart into 2 questions.
> >
> > So instead of saying, “in particular” because both parts are equally
> important to know, just ask the 2 issues separately.
> > 1.  how is it done?
> > 2. if any non-members participate, how is that handled?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Robin
> >

> > > On Mar 7, 2017, at 6:47 AM, Tapani Tarvainen via NCSG-EC <
> ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > I'm going to take silence as indication of approval and send this to
> > > constituency chairs tomorrow without further changes, unless someone
> > > objects before that.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Tapani

> required
> made

> Co-Chairs.

> Johannesburg,

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240