[NCSG-EC] Constituency review - questionnaire draft

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Mar 8 14:59:27 EET 2017

Seems everybody agrees. To clarify, I changed the last part
of question 4 like this:

   Please also describe the process your constituency uses
   to make and agree on public comments:
   How is it done?
   If any non-members participate, how is that handled?

I will send the questionnaire to Constituency Chairs shortly.

Tapani

Tapani Tarvainen