[NCSG-SubPro] [NCSG-PC] Should we invite SubPro ODP team to our Policy Call?

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sun May 8 16:28:17 EEST 2022

Heya, Tomslin,

I guess we need to wait for other ppls opinion on this issue but I believe
it could be a good and informative opportunity for the NCSG and those of us
involved in subpro discussions.

Having said that, if we decide on hosting such discussion I believe it
would fit better on the Membership call instead. I believe we have received
many parts of the community on our membership meetings and by doing so, it
allows the PC to further discuss it on a more private environment. But
these are just my thoughts.

Best,
Bruna

On Sun 8. May 2022 at 13:00, Tomslin Samme-Nlar <mesumbeslin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi PC and subpro-listers,
>
> In addition to my update email to the general mailing list, also note that
> the SubPro ODP team has said that they are available to have sessions with
> those groups (as well as ACs) during ICANN 74 should any of them want to
> schedule that in their sessions.
> Let me know please whether you think it would be a good idea to invite
> them to our policy call during ICANN74.
>
> Warmly,
> Tomslin
> @LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos