[NCSG-PC] Fwd: NCSG Rep to GNSO Standing Selection Committee (SSC)

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 21:58:44 EEST 2022

FYI

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stephen Dakyi <nanayawbotar at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 at 19:46
Subject: NCSG Rep to GNSO Standing Selection Committee (SSC)
To: <mesumbeslin at gmail.com>
Cc: <julf at julf.com>

Hello,

Being a member of the Noncommercial Stakeholder Group and having looked at
the  mission and role of GNSO Standing Selection Committee (SSC),  I’m
writing to you to express my interest in representing  the Noncommercial
Stakeholder Group on GNSO Standing Selection Committee (SSC).

I am the founder and president of a DABY Foundation, a Youth-led
non-for-profit organization that seeks to promote awareness and facilitate
the participation and inclusion of basic school pupils (10 – 15 years) in
the discussions and attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals SDGs
2030. Most of the activities of the organization are Volunteers lead. Am in
charge of  recruiting volunteers to participate in our projects.

I have also served on juries and selection committees of the Wikimedia
Foundation and Major Group for Children and Youth to UN Environment
Programme (UNEP MGCY),

I’m excited by the idea of serving on the GNSO Standing Selection Committee
(SSC), for this will contribute to my growth and development in the
internet governance ecosystem and the sustainability of the internet as a
whole guided by NCSG principles.

Sincerely,

Stephen Dakyi