[NCSG-PC] [Public Comment] Not-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency Charter Amendments

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:33:17 EEST 2022

Hi all,

One of our constituencies, the Not-for-Profit Operational Concerns (NPOC)
Constituency recently amended its charter and notified ICANN org of its
request for approval by the ICANN Board. As a result, a Public Comment
proceeding which seeks input on proposed amendments of the NPOC charter to
inform ICANN Board consideration, is now open.

You can find more information here
https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/not-for-profit-operational-concerns-constituency-charter-amendments-04-10-2022

The comment period ends on 14 November 2022. I am sure it would be very
helpful and supportive of NPOC if an NCSG comment is submitted supporting
the amendments. So, if there are folks keen to draft a comment for this,
please let me know off-list.

Warmly,