[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] DNS Abuse Small Team Report to the GNSO Council

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 23:45:37 EEST 2022

Dear NCSG,

As you are aware, the council put together a small team to assess whether
there is any policy effort the GNSO Council should consider undertaking to
support the
efforts already underway in the different parts of the community to tackle
DNS abuse. Attached to this email is the small team report for
consideration by the council. We'll have a chat about it during our policy
meeting on Monday.

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/