[NCSG-PC] March PC Call proposed agenda

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Mar 7 15:55:05 EET 2022

Hi Tomslin and All,

I've spent many years on the Closed Generics issue. I would be happy to
give a quick overview of issues/concerns to help provide some background
at the start of our discussion of this issue in our Policy  meeting.

*NCSG Policy Meeting schedule is today in a few yours, right? Mon, 3/7,
at 11:30 Eastern, ___UTC?*

Best and tx, Kathy