[NCSG-PC] [Ext] Re: March PC Call proposed agenda

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Mon Mar 7 16:00:32 EET 2022

Hi Kathy!

NCSG Policy session is Tuesday, 08 March at 16:30 UTC.

Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: NCSG-PC <ncsg-pc-bounces at lists.ncsg.is> on behalf of Kathy Kleiman <kathy at kathykleiman.com>
Date: Monday, March 7, 2022 at 07:58
To: "ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is" <ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NCSG-PC] March PC Call proposed agenda

Hi Tomslin and All,

I've spent many years on the Closed Generics issue. I would be happy to give a quick overview of issues/concerns to help provide some background at the start of our discussion of this issue in our Policy  meeting.

NCSG Policy Meeting schedule is today in a few yours, right?  Mon, 3/7, at 11:30 Eastern, ___UTC?

Best and tx, Kathy