[NCSG-PC] CPH offer of a new meeting about DNS Abuse + Preparatory Meeting.

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:52:53 EET 2022

Dear all,

Hope this email finds you well and healthy.

I am writing to let everyone know that the CPH offered us another
opportunity to have an interaction/exchange with them about DNS abuse,
similar to a meeting we had last year.

The invitation itself is to join one of regular meetings that take place on
Tuesdays at 1500 UTC and we are yet to schedule a slot with Keith. You
might recall that such cross-community interactions are part of their
efforts around the topic of DNS Abuse and, for this call, they are inviting
us to *"further dialogue and collaboration on trusted notifier expectations
and malicious vs. compromised domains. If there are other topics NCSG
members would like to discuss related to DNS security threats, we are happy
to engage".*

A doodle about a preparatory meeting - exclusive for NCSG members -  was
already sent to the DNS Abuse and Policy Committee list but the meeting
that was scheduled for today had to be cancelled due to agenda issues. As
it would be interesting for us to have this conversation and schedule the
meeting with the CPH as soon as possible, I would like to inquire with
everyone whether it would be possible to *reschedule this preparatory
meeting for next wednesday at 19h00 UTC*.

In case you are not able to attend such meeting next week, feel free to
suggest another slot and so on.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone and apologies for the
inconveniences.

Best,
Bruna

--

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos