[NCSG-PC] [ncsg-dns-abuse-wg] Canceled: NCSG PC discuss DNS Security Threats | Wednesday, 16 February @ 18 UTC

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:38:11 EET 2022

Dear all,

Just to inform you that I asked Brenda to cancel this meeting due to the
fact that it was scheduled without the full group of the policy committee
and myself having the chance to reply to the doodle. We were also aiming to
send the doodle on the general list and the scheduling of the call was done
without me having the time to do it because I was sick.

If everyone agrees, we can schedule it on a similar slot next week -
Wednesday, 19h00 UTC. But I can also request Brenda and Andrea to run
another doodle in case theres no agreement on the proposed slot.

Best,
Bruna

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 3:36 PM farzaneh badii via ncsg-dns-abuse-wg <
ncsg-dns-abuse-wg at icann.org> wrote:

> May I ask why this was cancelled?
>
> Farzaneh
>

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 9:30 AM ICANN Policy Calendar <
> PolicyCalendar at icann.org> wrote:
>
>> *Please join NCSG DNS Abuse Working group and NCSG PC to discuss **DNS
>> Security Threats** before a meeting with CPH.*
>>

>> *Date and time:*  Wednesday, 16 February at 18:00 UTC.  Additional time
>> zone support here
>> <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=NCSG+DNS+Abuse+WG+discussion+about+DNS+Security+Threats&iso=20220216T18&p1=1440&ah=1>
>> .
>>

>> *Join Zoom Meeting:
>> https://icann.zoom.us/j/98878189584?pwd=ZVpkSVVuaXVqeGRMelNEWW1LMkxQUT09
>> <https://icann.zoom.us/j/98878189584?pwd=ZVpkSVVuaXVqeGRMelNEWW1LMkxQUT09>*
>>
>> Meeting ID: 988 7818 9584
>>
>> Passcode: i!y7.qx+11
>>

>> One tap mobile
>>
>> +13017158592,,98878189584#,,,,*7740925615# US (Washington DC)
>>
>> +13126266799,,98878189584#,,,,*7740925615# US (Chicago)
>>

>> Phone ONLY Details:
>>
>> Find your local number: https://icann.zoom.us/u/ajz2OnZm6
>>

>> ID: 988 7818 9584
>>
>> Passcode: 7740925615

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos