[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Article on Small Team Proposal to the GNSO Council

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 14 02:39:01 EEST 2022

Here is Palage's missive.  I go bonkers when I see these unsigned,
untitled, undated documents circulating.....having tried to do a
dissertation by going through all the documentation on 20 years of
arguments, let me assure you this is not the first time a badly
attributed documented roamed into our GNSO corral.

cheers SP.

PS don't be surprised if tomorrow's meeting goes longer than it should......