[NCSG-PC] Letter from Bruna Santos to Philippe Fouquart - NCSG Response to the Board's Proposal for a Council-GAC dialogue on Closed Generics

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:04:54 EEST 2022

Dear Philippe, Sebastien and Tomslin,

I hope this email finds you well.

Please find attached  NCSGs letter in *response to the Board's Proposal for
a GNSO Council & GAC dialogue on Closed Generics, *to yours and GNSO
council appreciation.

We trust that this communication will provide the council with the current
concerns shared by our part of the community and represents some of the
internal discussions hosted at NCSG about the Board's recommendation of a
dialogue with the GAC.

We look forward to continuing our conversations with the GNSO Council and
the ICANN Board regarding the Closed Generics.

--

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos