[NCSG-PC] [ncsg-dns-abuse-wg] GNSO Council DNS abuse small team Questions

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 21:08:39 EEST 2022

Hi Tomslin

Thanks for this. I think generally it's good but asking for a definition
might open doors to other problems.

Here is DNSAI response to the council small team letter:
https://dnsabuseinstitute.org/dnsai-response-gnso-small-team-dns-abuse/

Basically Graeme is suggesting micro narrowly focused pdps on issues
related to ICANN mandate. But I find it a curious suggestion. Does he mean
they should have PDPs on each kind of DNS abuse that are in ICANN's
registrar agreement?

Farzaneh