[NCSG-PC] GNSO SSC - Naveed and Raymond

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 22:54:05 EEST 2021

Thank you all so much for the responses.
There seems to be consensus that conflict of interest does indeed exist,
but differences in approaches as to how we deal with it. I would like to go
with Stephanie's suggestion which is to send the call out on the list since
the positions are 1 year appointments and are now due. My rationale is that
it allows us to vet all the candidates again, including new candidates,
based on the values of NCSG which is within our remit.
Unless anyone objects to this approach, I will put out the call for
volunteers on Monday.

Regards,
Tomslin