[NCSG-PC] ALAC session about ATRT3

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:34:40 EEST 2021

Dear EC and PC,

Alac is organizing on Oct 20th, from 17h-18h00 and 18h30-19h30 (Local host
time) a session about ATRT3 recommendations and the ICANN Board resolution.

I have confirmed our interest in being part of this session but was
supposed to send the names of our speaker. Would anyone be interested in
representing us ? ALACs idea is the following:

*We would like to concentrate on Reviews and more specifically on the
holistic review.In the first part, few slides will be setup to explain the
topic. And a video from both ATRT3 co-Chairs and Board members will be
presented.After this video we would like to have your input by a 3’ live
talk to explain the point of view of your organization.*

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatinnen) | Alexander
von Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos