[NCSG-PC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for Applications: GNSO PDP to Review the Transfer Policy

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Sat May 29 14:17:03 EEST 2021

Dear Tomslin,
Kindly sign me up.
Thank you,

*WISDOM DONKOR*
President & CEO
Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation
P.O. Box CT 2439, Cantonments, Accra | www.aodirf.org  / www.afrigeocon.org
Tel: +233 20 812 8851
Skype: wisdom_dk | Facebook: kwasi wisdom |  Twitter: @wisdom_dk
ICANN GNSO Council Member | UN IGF MAG Member |  World Bank Independent
Consultant | AU AFIGF Member |  Ghana OGP Advisory Committee member | GSS
SDGs Advisory Committee Member
Specialization:
E-government Network Infrastructure and E-application, Internet
Governance,  Open Data policies platforms & Community Development, Cyber
Security,  Domain Name Systems, Software Engineering, Event Planning &
Management,