[NCSG-PC] Call for Applications: GNSO PDP to Review the Transfer Policy

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Sat May 29 10:34:22 EEST 2021

Dear members,

I would like to bring to your attention that this opportunity is still
open, since we didn't receive any applications when I sent the call out in
April. Whilst the working group started their work on  Friday, 14 May 2021,
there is still an opportunity for us to appoint members to the policy
working group before they go too far out with the work.

In the meantime, I have signed myself up as an observer since the charter
of the group requires that "*in the event a GNSO SG/C or SO/AC is unable to
nominate a member, at least one observer (defined below) should be
responsible for keeping their respective group informed of milestones and
potential recommendations that may affect the group*". Especially
considering the potential impact of this PDP and any change to the transfer
policy to non-commercial users.

Regards,
Tomslin