[NCSG-PC] New meeting request: NCSG/CPH Engagement on DNS Abuse

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 14:51:04 EEST 2021

Hi all,

I also agree it is a good time to move the conversation to the DNS abuse
list.

Have we agreed on the day of the call being 27/07? Putting it in the
calendar early would be good, to allow folks to plan their attendance.

Regarding the agenda, it depends on the priority we are giving to the
response to the RrSG white paper. We can certainly allocate time to discuss
response to the paper then proceed to discuss (1) mapping other positions
and working definitions of DNS abuse across the ICANN community; (2) NCSGs
DNS abuse working definition, concerns and process.

Tomslin
@Twitter: https://twitter.com/tomsleen
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/