[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Request for Early Input - GNSO Transfer Policy Review PDP - Deadline 4 August 2021

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 00:13:38 EEST 2021

Dear PC,

The Transfer Policy Review PDP is seeking stakeholder or constituency early
input to the questions the working group is expected to address. The letter
and charter questions of the group are attached to this email. As the
letter notes, every ICANN Supporting Organization, Advisory Committee and
GNSO Stakeholder Group / Constituency has been afforded the opportunity to
participate in the working group so the opportunity for this early input is
somewhat redundant. In our case, we have Farzi and Wisdom representing us
there. However, if we as a stakeholder group or NCUC or NPOC would like to
submit early group input to the process, this is the opportunity to do so.

I would like therefore to know from you all if this is something we
should/can do.

Cheers,
Tomslin
@Twitter: https://twitter.com/tomsleen