[NCSG-PC] transfer policy amendments

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie at digitaldiscretion.ca
Wed Feb 10 18:10:40 EET 2021

Members may have heard discussion of the amendments to the transfer
policy,  We should probably discuss at a PC meeting in a more fulsome
manner.  In the meantime, review of the current document is homework for
the IRT members, who meet today in an hour.  Just posting the link to
the google doc for those who are interested in this topic.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-IOK0R1T8ecn1eBS5rHjvkU1C5ASnSww/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs

Frequently people ask team members to send a digest of what is going on
to the list.  I usually push back, and this is a good example of why.
It is a 26 page document, I will barely get it reviewed in time for the
meeting, let alone write up a summary. Suggestions welcome, but shadow
members of working groups would be great.

Cheers Stephanie Perrin