[NCSG-PC] NCSG Policy Committee meeting follow-up

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Thu Mar 19 21:06:13 EET 2020

Hi Rafik,

Sounds good. No objection from my side.

Best,
Olga

16 марта 2020, 09:06:54, от "Rafik Dammak" <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>:

Hi all,

sending reminder to ask for input. if there is  no objection, we can start quickly the NCSG PC chair election and vice-chairs selection.

Le jeu. 5 mars 2020 à 07:50, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> a écrit :
Thanks Farell,
looking to hear from others too. it is possible to have staggered terms but need to think how to implement that since it is the beginning and according to chater it is 1 year term.