[NCSG-PC] IGO WT members

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 06:29:53 EET 2020

Hi Juan,

Thanks, we all missed this one. Too many of them happened at the same time,
it didn't help that it was transition time too.

Deadline is 7th December, we could put out the call on the list and see who
is interested in the topic.

Considering the current low interest in these calls, I suggest we don't
make the criteria to high. Seeing that this is your interest area and will
be a member to the team, what is the basic skill/experience that we could
ask for from potential volunteers that could encourage newcomers too to
apply?

If you can give me something, I'll immediately put the call out.

Cheers,
Tomslin