[NCSG-PC] IGO WT members

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 05:28:07 EET 2020

Dear all,
I'm sorry for late email about this, but I should remember that until (today for me) yesterday (for the most of you) we had opened the call for members for IGO WT, and as you should notice us we have right to select three members.
As you remember I raised my hand to being one of the NCSG members for this Work Track Group, so I would like to know if we still have time to select our members and ask to our PC chair how is are we going to do this process.
Best Regards,
Juan Manuel Rojas

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android