[NCSG-PC] IGO WT members

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 21:27:20 EET 2020

Dear all, Please apologize my late answer to your last mail on this regard. According to the requirements to apply as IGO WT member are: • Be responsible to their appointing organization, seeking input as necessary and keeping theappointing organization informed of progress; • Agree to respect the GNSO PDP and other applicable GNSO rules of procedure; • Be willing to work, in good faith, toward consensus; • Commit to Terms of Participation, to be set by the GNSO Council prior to the first meeting of theIGO Work Track; • Provide an updated Statement of Interest in accordance with Section 5 of the GNSO OperatingProcedures; and • Be available to actively contribute to the discussion and activities of the Work Track on anongoing basis.
All Members of the IGO Work Track should: • Possess a working understanding of international intellectual property law, public internationallaw, international arbitration or alternative dispute resolution.
In addition, please note that: (1) groups should endeavor to appoint representatives with the relevant knowledge/expertise asdetailed; and(2) where a group is not able to appoint representatives with the relevant knowledge/expertise, itshould seek to contribute towards the balanced participation that is being sought, by appointingrepresentatives with specific skill sets that otherwise facilitates an effective policy outcome (e.g.professional experience in an IGO/international NGO environment, relevant practical experience with complex legal and policy issues, demonstrated expertise in consensus-building and/or professionalfacilitation experience, etc.)

In order to ensure a timely start of the IGO Work Track, you are requested to confirm your appointedMembers and Alternates at the latest by 7 December 2020 in order to be able to schedule the firstmeeting of the IGO Work Track in a timely manner.

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaGNSO Councilor - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas