[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Pré-ICANN

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 27 22:55:23 EEST 2019

Just letting you guys know about the pre ICANN discussion taking place at MCGill.  Ideas welcome, and unfortunately since I have been MIA on all the prep calls, I am not quite sure what the game plan is.

Given the well attended climate march today in Montreal, including Greta Thunberg, do we have a position on ICANN's carbon reduction blog?  Do we want to push for fewer meetings, smaller meetings, regional meetings, etc.  Let me know.

cheers Steph