[NCSG-PC] NCSG representatives to EPDP team

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Mar 5 05:00:38 EET 2019

Hi Rafik,

I think it would help to know how many of our incredible EPDP Team are
willing, ready and able to continue their  back-breaking work on the
EPDP.  If they are all ready to continue, I think we would benefit from
the continuity (and their incredible sacrifice). In all events, before
we put a call out for replacements, it would be good to know how many
places, if any, we are filling.

Best,Kathy