[NCSG-PC] NCSG representatives to EPDP team

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 01:17:06 EET 2019

Hi all,

Keith communicated last week with all chairs of groups represented in EPDP
team to confirm or replace their members there for phase 2. The same
communication was shared with EPDP team.

We are confirming with our NCSG representatives if they are willing to
continue for phase 2. We might need to do some replacements and we have to
act quickly in order for new appointees to catch-up. It also depends on the
expected workload and that is ongoing discussion.

One way is to tweak the previous call for candidates and send it asap in
order to get a good pool of candidates from where to select.
please let me know your thoughts and suggestions.