[NCSG-PC] NCSG PC meeting today

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Jun 24 13:47:20 EEST 2019

Hi All,

Whoever is chairing the PC meeting, I would like to ask for a few
minutes towards the end of the meeting (I'll be in Subpro WG until it
ends at/around 4:15pm and then coming to join you...) Goal: discussion
of a bit of issues being encountered in SubPro WG's responses to NCSG
concerns re: New gTLD application process.

Tx!  Kathy