[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Urgent] NCSG Comment on Evolving ICANN’s Multistakeholder Model

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 17 09:45:02 EEST 2019

That makes sense to me.  I am afraid that our comment does not exactly convey our substantive concerns yet, or at least I cannot follow the logic.  I don't see this as an opportunity to be expansive about the MS mandate (i.e. like a manifesto) I see it as a forum for making concrete, actionable suggestions with evidence of problems well described.

cheers SP