[NCSG-PC] Fw: Re: [Gnso-sc-budget] IMPORTANT: Initial Draft of Comments on 5YSP FA & OIs Public Consultation

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Jul 30 02:18:44 EEST 2019

Attached are some edits I have proposed to the GNSO Council comment on the financial assumptions document, embedding many of the perspectives raised on the proposed NCSG comment on this matter. Please advise if you have any concerns/requested edits and I will take these forward to the Standing Committee on Budget and Operations (SCBO).

(Still looking to be replaced there, by the way! The SCBO has a lot of work on its plate, and it makes a lot more sense for there to be continuity and the one NCSG rep there now and through the conclusion of the FY21 budgetary process.)

Many thanks, Ayden