[NCSG-PC] Fw: [council] NextGen at ICANN Program Community Consultation

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun Jul 28 18:39:20 EEST 2019

So frustrating that this community consultation has been hidden away on a new webpage, that no one would know to look for, and not linked to from the ICANN homepage, recent blog post on the NextGen program, or even from the ICANN public comments page. We have now lost 3 weeks and there is just a month left to offer input on the future of the NextGen program. I hope that the NCSG will be responding to this.

Best wishes, Ayden