[NCSG-PC] Proposed Letter to ICANN on PIR sale

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Sun Dec 8 23:27:51 EET 2019

Hello Ayden!

It is a (policy) strategic question on how our SG can impose the minimum
conditionality considered necessary to the ownership assignment to
protect the interests of our constituents (assuming the buyer has the
money, which in my view is the most questionable issue of the whole
story). So, it is not about views. It is about what the NCSG can
effectively do. So, if you have some idea about conditionality the draft
has not considered, please let us know. It can only improve the letter.

Cheers

---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se