[NCSG-PC] Call for Volunteers - SCBO

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Oct 30 16:56:41 EET 2018

Thanks, Rafik.

I would suggest we appoint three subject matter experts, to be at parity with representation from the other GNSO constituencies. In my opinion it is very important that we always have at least one NCSG subject matter expert on each call. The NCSG did not have a great attendance rate on the SCBO this year, and as Chair, that did put me in a difficult position where I had to put myself in the queue to advance our perspectives.

I hope we might be able to have a healthier attendance record this year.

Ayden