[NCSG-PC] next steps for NCSG PC

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 02:18:11 EET 2018

hi all,

as PC we have some actions to take after the AGM as its composition is
being renewed with new councilors and appointments of constituencies
representatives.
While NPOC already appointed its new representatives to PC in the last
weeks, I expect NCUC EC to do the same by appointing or confirming its
representatives following NCUC internal procedures in coming weeks.

When the composition is set, a first action will be to have an NCSG PC
chair election and possibly appointing vice-chair(s). We don't have a
set process and it is a good opportunity to work on that, in addition, to
resume the work on the draft procedures effort (being on hold for a while
now).

as I sent in the previous email, we will also have to (re)appoint NCSG
representatives to some committees e.g SCBO, SSC, PIR.

we may add other tasks to those later on.

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak