[NCSG-PC] Call for Volunteers - SCBO

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 02:10:05 EET 2018

hi all,

with the new term starting, we will receive several calls to appoint and/or
to confirm representatives e.g. SSC.
we should appoint subject matter expert(s) to SCBO from NCSG in addition to
the councilors who can volunteer directly (they don't need to be appointed).
I understand that Stephanie is interested to be appointed as SME as she was
there as councilor previously. I will prepare a call for candidates.

Best Regards,

Rafik