[NCSG-PC] NCSG open session agenda

Kathryn Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Oct 8 22:44:11 EEST 2018

Farzi,  Good question!

We had a lot of complaints and concerns about the budget this year.
Would it help forestall or prepare us for the budget battles ahead if we
knew more about what the finance team is thinking?  So much of our work
depends on travel grants, CROPP and other types of grants and funding.
Should we try to be ahead of the curve this year -- and see if some of
the requests for re-expansion of funding are falling on ears that are
interested and sympathetic.

Best, Kathy