[NCSG-PC] NCSG open session agenda

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:12:15 EEST 2018

Dear all

Please let me know if you want to meet with the finance team during NCSG
open session, if not I will ask NomCom IPT to join us at 17.00 and we can
have a break from 16.30 to 17.00. If I don't receive feedback I will ask
NomCom IPT tomorrow to join us at 17.00 and not have a meeting with ICANN
finance team.

Best
Farzaneh