[NCSG-PC] SSC and SCBO Applications

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 01:25:03 EET 2018

Hi all,

please find below the applications for SSC and SCBO slots.
please put your choice in this spreadhseet (
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N2_83pzix6dSrisPxdp4lDo18Xxhl5OD-oB4aUvovvQ/edit#gid=0).
the SSC slots are the most urgent to fill since the deadline is the 19th
November.

Best Regards,

Rafik