[NCSG-PC] PIR Rep Appointment Procedure

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 07:27:14 EET 2018

Hi Avri

Unfortunately, because of personal reasons, I could not attend the AC
meeting but I had two meetings with Jay (interim CEO) and am waiting for
the notes of the meeting to share with NCSG members.

I think PIR has started getting healthier by actually paying more attention
to the AC and to my surprise I was told that apparently, 5 board members
stayed on for the AC meeting. From the slides they shared and the briefing
of the CEO I received (some stuff are confidential so I cannot disclose,
hence waiting for the notes) I think there is a tendency to consult with AC
more.

These changes were brought about by some at PIR (on board and on AC) and by
Jay. He has been very attentive and responsive making time for AC.

Still the traffic on the mailing list is low throughout the year but
hopefully, we will see more consultation continuing what Jay has been
doing.

I raised the issue of not being told that the former CEO resigned until it
was actually publicly announced back in May. They never gave us a reason
that would explain his sudden departure.

I am being over positive here perhaps. But I think we should acknowledge
change when we see it. and there has been a little change. But AC is still
not being consulted with fully.

Farzaneh